1. I’m bored. My parents leave me by myself, with nobody to play with, at least 6 hours a day, that I spend just lying around in the bed.
2. Every time somebody cleans the house, my toys gets all piled up in a corner. I have to go pick them up one by one and put them in their proper place – all over the floor.
3. I have to have baths and be groomed.
4. I have to go to the vet and get shots.
5. I haven’t gotten a new toy in 3 weeks!
6. Sometimes I would have to snub my food 3 times before I get the right food/dog food combination that suits my taste.
7. My dad makes me watch “Casablanca”.
Life Lesson: Problems tend to be not as onerous as we think them to be.